Engineer (Environmentally Sustainable Design)Afogreen Build – Anywhere
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Running ESD projects with minimal supervision.
• Provide solutions for clients for achieving the desired green rating or solutions in other building science matters.
• Control the project ESD deadline and ensure that all necessary features have been proposed, discussed with client and project team and implemented in design in timely manner.
• Managing Green Rating process of projects, such as Green Mark, LEED, GBI, Greenship, etc.
• Conduct all necessary calculations, such as ACMV system, lighting, landscape, etc.
• Coordination with project team, clients, contractor and supplier on matters related to ESD and green rating, such as data compilation, calculation, verification, green rating submission, etc.
• Conducting Building Science calculation and simulation such as ETTV/OTTV, energy simulation, wind simulation, daylight and glare simulation, sunshade simulation, etc.
• Be a star performer, positive contributor and part of problem solving in the team.
• Able to run Energy modelling or/and Wind modelling, Daylight and Glare modelling, etc
• Engineering Degree (mechanical, electrical, building science)
• Understanding of building systems particularly in HVAC systems and other M&E disciplines.
• Understanding of Green Mark, LEED, GBI, Greenship and other green rating system will be an advantage.
• Ability to operate daylight and shading simulation model and CAD will be an advantage.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Working knowledge of a second language will be an advantage.
• At least 1 year of relevant working experience. Candidate with more experiences can be considered for Senior position.
How to ApplyPlease submit detailed CV, academic transcript and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org We would like to seek your understanding that we will not be able to reply all applicant on the application status. Only selected applicants will be invited to interview.
403 total views, 1 today -