Magazines Features Writer (English)PT Bali Gold Media – Anywhere
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An English language magazines publisher in Bali is looking for a Full Time Features Writer.
– Report to the Managing Editor of the company
– Write feature articles for magazines published by the company
– Attend press conferences when assigned
– Liaise with photographers and other persons to obtain photographs for articles
– Assist with editorial matters such as fact checking contact details (address, telephone, web site URLs etc); prices of products; chase for images; check spelling for names of places and people; ensure that credit mentions are given and to the correct people.
– Assist in sourcing for items for fashion and product shoots; ensure that loans for shoots are kept in top condition, do not go missing and are returned on time.
– Assist in routine administrative tasks such as filing, photocopy, faxing, etc.
– Assist in sending published magazine to representatives of brands where their products/outfits are featured.
– Be Indonesian and live in Bali.
– Understand and be fluent in written and spoken English.
– Be willing to learn.
– Be a fast learner and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
– Be willing to work odd or extended hours or take on shifts when required
– Be able to use a computer and is adept at using Microsoft Office products.
– Have experience in using online storage systems like Google Docs and DropBox.
– Be well-presented and professional in your conduct.
– Be energetic, cheerful, confident, dynamic and take initiative in work.
– Have your own transport to get to work.
These will be a bonus, although not a must:
– A Diploma or Degree in English, journalism or communications.
This is a full-time position to start work immediately. Salary starts based on experience and skills level.
How to Apply
Applicants should apply in ENGLISH to email@example.com with:
- A cover letter stating why you want to be a writer and what you think makes a good writer
- Detailed resume & CV
- Work samples in English (unpublished writings are accepted)
- Expected net monthly salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
841 total views, 1 today -