Receptionist AIP-PRISMA, Surabaya basedAIP-PRISMA – Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
AIP-PRISMA, Surabaya based
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture (AIP-PRISMA) is an ambitious new rural development program which aims to contribute to a 30%, or more, increase in net incomes for 1,000,000 poor rural female and male farmers, 300,000 of which will be reached by June 2017.
Under the direction of the Office Manager, the Receptionist is expected to deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of PRISMA’s guests by attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on phone or face to face, and supply information regarding the organization to the external.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum an Associate Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in administrative / secretarial work for at least 2 years.
- Computer skills and advanced skills with Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and a good working knowledge of English.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the advertised position title in the subject line by Monday 23rd of June 2014 at the latest.
Due to the high number of responses, we will only be contacting candidates who are progressing to the next stage. This is a local/national position.
574 total views, 1 today - Job expires in Endless.