Sales & Marketing (Account) ExecutiveFull-Time
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are a publisher of English-language lifestyle magazines and newsletters, based in Bali. Our company believes in ‘learning on the job’, where the ability to change, improve and adapt while working are valued above good grades.
We have the following position open: Full Time Sales & Marketing (Account) Executive.
- Report to Sales Director of the company
- Following up direct sales leads through calls and in-person meetings
- Achieve given sales targets
- Assist clients by answering their questions and provide after-sales support through calls and emails.
- Generate ideas for contests and promotions for the magazines and our new media marketing efforts
- Assist in creating and co-ordinating production of marketing materials
- Generate intelligence of company competitors
- Assist in updating distribution points
- Be Indonesian and already living in Bali
- Have SIM and your own transport to get to work
- Have a Diploma or Degree in Sales, Marketing, International Relations, or similar
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have excellent communication skills
- Understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance
- Be able to use a computer and is adept at using programs like MS Word, Excel and others
- Have experience in using online storage systems like Google Docs and DropBox
- Be able to work under pressure to meet sales targets
- Be willing to work odd or extended hours
- Be well-presented and professional in your conduct
- Be energetic, cheerful, confident, dynamic and take initiative in work
These skills will be a bonus, although not a must:
- Knowledge of marketing practices
- Knowledge of web marketing practices
- A competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals
How to Apply
This is a position to start work immediately.
There will be a base monthly salary plus sales commission.
Qualified applicants should apply in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org with ALL of the following:
- a cover letter
- detailed resume & CV
- expected net monthly salary
- what you like about doing sales
- contact details of two persons who can provide professional references.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview in BALI.
Candidate will be responsible for all travel expenses for interview.
178 total views, 1 today