Sales & Marketing InternshipInternship
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are a publisher of English-language lifestyle magazines and newsletters, based in Bali. Our company believes in ‘learning on the job’, where the ability to change, improve and adapt while working are valued above good grades. We have the following internship position open: Sales & Marketing Intern
This position is great a great introduction into the dynamic and fast-paced world of advertising sales for magazines. You will also provide support to our Sales Director.
- Assist in setting sales forecast and sales targets.
- Assist with following up direct sales leads through calls and in-person meetings.
- Perform financial calculations necessary for completing sales targets.
- Assist clients by answering their questions and provide after-sales support through calls and emails.
- Assist in creating and co-ordinating production of marketing collaterals.
- Assist in updating distribution points.
- Specialising in Sales, Business Administration or similar.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing, energetic and professional in conduct.
- Understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance.
- Adept at using programs like MS Word, Excel and others.
- Have experience in using online storage systems like Google Docs and DropBox.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of online marketing practices.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply in ENGLISH to email@example.com with:
- a cover letter
- detailed resume & CV
- how you think this internship will be of use to you
- contact details of two persons who can provide professional references
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
191 total views, 1 today