Vacancy for Public Relations ManagerMeja Kitchen & Bar – Anywhere
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Meja Kitchen & Bar
Meja is the Indonesian word for table, where friends and strangers come together to eat and talk and celebrate life. It perfectly describes the international community atmosphere at IZE Seminyak where locals and visitors meet around plate of delicious food.
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
• Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople;
• Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• Collating and analyzing media coverage;
• Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
• Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, and multimedia programmers;
• Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
• Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
• Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
• Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
• Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Kayu Aya No 68.
• Middle up management level.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
How to ApplySend your complete resume to Angela.Tasin@mejabali.com or deliver it directly to our restaurant Ella HR and Administration Meja Kitchen and Bar at IZE Seminyak Hotel (0361)8466997 Jalan Kayu Aya No 68 Seminyak-Kuta Bali
557 total views, 1 today -